This blog contains weekly journal entries for glover's film history class at Champlain College in Burlington VT. The plain template is in effect because it does not crop the youtube imbeds. Students are expected to post a minimum of 1 response a week, plus 1 comment on a peer post. Feel free to add relevant imbeds or links, or to use the blog for related off-topic threads, or to post your presentations for use in class, or viewing after.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 15 Contemporary Issues (who has seen?....)

Who has seen-
American Beauty (1999) Alan Ball
American Psycho (2000) Mary Harron
V for Vendetta (2005) James McTeigue

6 comments:

Nusense said...

I've seen them all, but american physco I've seen the least and most incompletely out of the three. I guess on that thought I would choose that film from the three.

reidbyers said...

I've seen both American Psycho and American Beauty. I think they're both wonderful and wouldn't mind watching either. However, I've seen V for Vendetta. If it's really good, then I'll vote for it. If others don't think it's that good, I could always watch it on my own time. I'm basically fine with whatever.

reidbyers said...

*haven't seen V for Vendetta

Nick Wright said...

seen V for Vendetta

Garrett Burns said...

I've seen all of three of them, but I've only seen V for Vendetta once. I also think V would tie in best with some of the themes we've covered in class.

CFKlane88 said...

I've seen them all as well. I would love to see American Beauty again, I haven't seen it in a few years so it would be good to see it again.